top of page
Business Insurance


Every business needs commercial insurance but every industry has it's own unique requirements. You may need: Commercial Property Coverage, a Business Owner’s Program, Professional Liability, Commercial Auto and Fleet, a Contractor’s Package, or another Commercial Insurance product. At The Julius A. Rose Insurance Agency we take the time to talk with you about your business, design a program to help meet your budget and protect your assets. We place you with the company best suited to providing you with optimal protection and find the most competitive pricing.

Whether you are self-employed or own a multi-million dollar company, have investment properties or apartment buildings- we have a complete line of business insurance products to fit your needs.

We offer:

·       Commercial Insurance Property

·       Business Owner's Insurance Policies

·       General Liability Insurance 

·       Director and Officer's Insurance 

·       Worker's CompensatioInsurance 

·       Commercial Umbrella Insurance 

·       Inland Marine Insurance 

·       Contractor's Liability Insurance 

·       Commercial Trucking & Truck Insurance

  • Truck Liability Insurance (Primary)

  • Truck Physical Damage Insurance (Comprehensive & Collision Coverage)

  • Motor Truck Cargo Insurance

  • Trailer Interchange Insurance

  • Bobtail Insurance (also known as Deadhead Insurance)

  • Non-Trucking Liability Insurance 

·       Moving Companies Insurance

·       Malpratice Insurance

·       Commercial Bonding services and more...

Our Specialties include: 


   - Main Street businesses (retail shops, laundromats, salons, dry cleaners, florists, antiques, etc.)

   - Offices (doctors, attorneys, realtors, insurance agents)

   - Food Service

   - Lessors risk, including light manufacturing/industrial/Buildings/Offices/Strip Malls

   - Contractors (General Liability, Sub-contractors of all sorts, etc.)

   - Special Events

   - New Construction (Builder’s Risk &/ General Liability, etc.)

   - General Liability, Workers Comp., Professional, Errors & Omissions & Malpractice Policies

    - New Construction (Builder’s Risk &/ General Liability, etc.)

   - Bonds (Probate, Administrators, Fiduciary, Contract, etc.)

   - Flood Policies for Buildings/Business/Investment Properties

  Rental Properties:

   - Apartments (with 3 or more units)

   - Condominiums

   - Complexes (up to 12 buildings)

   - Flood Policies for Residences/Investment Properties/Businesses

If you're self employed or own a business with two or more employees, we can provide group health insurance as well as individual and group Disability Income Protection, Life Insurance, and other options to go toward your Employee Benefits Program.

I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.

bottom of page