Is Wedding Insurance Worth It?
In my opinion, YES!
..if you want to make sure that there is money available to:
- Re-take photos accidentally ruined by Gremlins in the photographers camera, or lost/damaged during the delivery process
- Postpone the wedding due Mother Nature destroying the day with a Severe Weather like a Hurricane
- Replace/repair the Rings if they are lost or damaged
- Replace/repair Gifts if they are lost or damaged
- Reimburse your deposit if a vendor files Bankruptcy & closes up shop or gets cold feet and just doesn't show for your big day
- Protect you against liability arising from ARI's (Alcohol Related Incidents)...it's amazing how quickly a great people at an outstanding party can cross that line just a bit too quickly!
- help you in other instances.
Someone did this for us & I have to say it was very reassuring to know that if everything goes wrong (and an item above happens then) we can just call Travelers Insurance to fix everything.
If you have more questions about the coverage/costs/getting a policy, contact any of our Julius A. Rose Insurance Specialists at 201-436-7600.